- Optical bonding (VBOND): adhering a cover glass, protective overlay, or touchscreen to the front surface of the LCD using an optical-grade silicone to increase solar reflectivity and ruggedness.
- Wide temperature LCD panel
- Harsh duty video controller board or motherboard/SSD/RAM
- Extreme temperature: -20° to 70° C (-4° to 158° F) available for select builds. Please inquire.
- System memory: 4 GB to 32 GB (depending on the motherboard)
- Storage: HDD, SSD, removable drives, various capacities, multiple drives
- Operating system: Windows 10 Professional – 32 & 64-bit, Windows 10 Enterprise, Windows 7 – 32 & 64-bit, Linux (select versions of Linux supported)
- 1 × VGA, 1 × HDMI
- Additional and/or alternate I/O ports available: Please contact your sales representative
Environmental Functional Upgrade Packages:
VarTech’s Environmental Functional Upgrade Packages allow for custom COTS solutions using standard feature sets.
High Bright Sunlight Readable Package
- High luminance LED backlights
- Proprietary optical film stack
- Optical bonding of protective window or touchscreen to LCD
- Anti-reflective coatings
- Brightness levels ranging from 700 nits to 1500 nits (depending on screen size)
Click image to download pdf.
This VarTech product has been tested, examined, by a third party independent testing laboratory and found to comply with the applicable requirements of UL60950-1/CSA C22.2 No. 6095-1, Second Edition, Rev. March 27, 2007: Information Technology Equipment – Safety – Part 1: General Requirements ANSI/ISA 12.12.01-2013, 3 June 2013: Non-incendive Electrical Equipment for Use in Class I and II, Division 2 and Class III, Division 1 and 2 Hazardous (Classified) Locations CSA C22.2 No. 213-M1987, First Edition, Reaffirmed 1999: Non-incendive Electrical Equipment for Use in Class I, Division 2 Hazardous Locations.