SuperCube SFF: IP67 Protected Small Form Factor Computer
SuperCube3 is an IP67 protected SFF computer with a fanless design for rugged outdoor applications in military and industrial environments.
SuperCube3 is VarTech’s next-generation small form factor computer solution developed for 24/7 operations in some of the most demanding environments. This industrial computer is built to withstand mechanical conditions such as shocks and vibrations or exposure to electromagnetic interference. The fully sealed design can resist exposure to environmental conditions like extreme heat or cold, water, moisture, dust, dirt, and even acidic or alkaline materials.
Available builds include dual removable SSD drives or a highly secure TPM (Trusted Platform Module) removable computer.
Designed in-house with reliability in mind, the ingress protected SuperCube3 is built with industrial-grade components to ensure continuous functionality in rough terrain and mobile applications.
Contact a VarTech Industrial Display Specialist
- Processor: Intel i7-8665UE or i5-8365EU, integrated SoC
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM 2.0)
- Dual removable SSDs with capacities up to 1 TB
- Operating System: Windows 10 Professional 64-bit
- Power Input: 9-36 VDC
- Power Consumption: 50 W
- I/O connections: up to 6 (including power)
- Dimensions: 9.5” × 7.86” × 3.28”
- Approximate weight: 4 Lbs
- Temperature: Operational: -20° C to 60° C, Storage: -30° C to 70° C
- Integrated shock mounting provisions
- 2-year warranty
|Open as PDF|
- Removable TPM computer
- Separate 2 × NIC available
- Extreme Temperature Package: -40° C to 80° C (using E3845 processor)
- Operating system: Windows 10 Enterprise, Linux (select versions of Linux supported)
- Additional expansion and I/O ports may be available (dependent on motherboard).
- Wifi, Bluetooth
- 3-year warranty
Optional upgrades available, designed to meet:
- Mil Std 461F
- Mil Std 810G
- Mil Std 1275D
Standard motherboard specifications:
|Option||Processor||Memory||Storage Device||TRM||Available I/O Ports|
|A*||i7-8665UE||Up to 32 GB||2 × SATA III||2.0||2 × LAN, 4 × USB 3.2g2, 1 × HDMI, 1 × DP, 2 × RS-232, 2 × USB 2.0, Audio, 1 × RS-422/485, DIO|
|B||i5-8365UE||Up to 32 GB||2 × SATA III||2.0||2 × LAN, 4 × USB 3.2g2, 1 × HDMI, 1 × DP, 2 × RS-232, 2 × USB 2.0, Audio, 1 × RS-422/485, DIO|
|C||i7-8665UE||Up to 32 GB||1 × SATA III||None||3 × LAN, 4 × USB 3.1g2, 2 × HDMI, 1 × RS-232, 2 × USB 2.0, Audio, 1 × RS-422/485, DIO|
|D||i5-8365UE||Up to 32 GB||1 × SATA III||None||3 × LAN, 4 × USB 3.1g2, 2 × HDMI, 1 × RS-232, 2 × USB 2.0, Audio, 1 × RS-422/485, DIO|
|E||i5-7300U||Up to 16 GB||1 × SATA III||None||2 × LAN, 4 × USB 3.0, 1 × VGA, 1 × HDMI, 2 × USB 2.0, Audio, 2 × RS-422/485, DIO|
* Standard motherboard option.
Removeable computer specifications:
|Option||Processor||Memory||Storage Drive||TPM||Available I/O Ports|
|R1||i7-8650U||16 GB||512 GB or 1 TB||2.0||1 × USB 3.0, 4 × USB 2.0, 1 × LAN, 1 × DP++|
|R2||E3845||8 GB||128 GB||2.0||1 × USB 3.0, 4 × USB 2.0, 1 × LAN, 1 × DP++|
No removable storage drive options available with removable computer. Internal drive options available.
Standard I/O connectors: rear exit connectors
MIL-DTL 38999: military standard, sealed, vibration and shock-resistant quick-coupling circular locking connectors
Available ruggedized I/O connectors:
M8/M12/M23: industrial automation, vibration and shock-resistant
IP67 push/pull locking style: standard connector for All-Weather series
Environmental Functional Upgrade Packages:
VarTech’s Environmental Functional Upgrade Packages allow for custom COTS solutions using standard feature sets.
EMI/EMC 461 AS Package
- All-surface ingress protection coupled with an all-surface Faraday cage design
- Chromated metal and EMI copper conductive tape to assure conductivity of conductive window/busbar and enclosure
- Enhanced EMI conductive gaskets for MIL-STD 461 protection while maintaining seal up to IP67
- MIL-DTL 38999 connectors with backshell assembly
- Cable braiding, ferrites, and in-line bandpass filters where applicable
- CE101, CE102, CS101, CS106, CS114, CS115, CS116, RE101, RE102, RS101, RS103 (Designed to Meet based on similar VarTech Systems Designs)
Component Ruggedization Package
- Vibration resistant low-profile video controller board or motherboard
- Low profile cable assemblies/connections
- Potted components where applicable
- Vibration dampening standoffs
- MIL-DTL 38999 I/O connectors Designed to meet by using best industry standards: tolerances specified by select subcategories of MIL-STD 810F and/or DEFSTAN 00-35 inclusive of Part 3 Issue 4