SuperCube is a rugged small-form factor computer for HMI applications
SuperCube SFF PC is designed for easy integration into any situation requiring durable mobile computing.
The SuperCube SFF PC uses an extremely small footprint and ultra-slim, low profile to make it the optimal solution for rugged HMI in confined spaces.
SuperCube SFF PC is powered by Intel’s Atom Processor, these small form factor computers are Vartech’s latest cutting edge offering for the ruggedized mobile computing market. Our SFF systems have the ability to add increased power and efficiency to any application.
Engineered with the latest technology and integrated with the Intel® Celeron® Processor J1900, the SuperCube2 delivers the ultimate in reliable, high performance, continuous use, rugged embedded computing with versatile mounting options. The SuperCube2 is a rugged, small-form factor, high performance, mobile computer ideal for demanding applications such as Military use, Public Safety, Utility, Transportation, Mining, Telecommunications, Commercial, Scientific Research markets and mobile environments within cars, buses, trucks, trains and marine vessels.
Standard Core Features
Intel Celeron 2.0 GHz Quad Core Processor
Dual port 10/100/1000Mbps, supports Wake-on-LAN, RPL/PXE Boot Rom
2GB System Memory, expandable to 4GB.
500 GB Seagate
Optional storage drives available
Standard Operating System
Windows 10 – 32 bit
9-36VDC 10A Max. (Optional 120V AC Power Supply)
Approx. 30 watts @ 12VDC
2 x LAN
4 x USB
4 x RS-232
1 x VGA
Optional shock mount
9.9 x 6.4 x 2.4 (L x W x H) including heat sync
7 lbs. actual with components
Operational: 0°C to 60°C (32°F to 122°F)
Extended Operational: -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
System Monitoring and Management
System Management Bus for advanced monitoring/ control
2 Years Standard Warranty
Available Computer Options
- Solid State SATA hard drive
- 8GB System Memory
- Compact flash drive for secondary storage (Alternate configuration consists of a start up compact flash drive with a hard drive for storage)
- Compact Flash drive only (no hard drive) when coupled with Windows Embedded Standard
- Separate 2 x NIC available
- For extended temperature option, either 80GB rugged hard drive or industrial temp SSD is required
- Extended Optional Operational Temperature: -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
- 802.11b/g/n Wifi
- Windows 7 – 64 bit, Windows Embedded Standard, Windows 8, Windows XP Professional (depending on motherboard)
- Shock mount configuration
- 3 year warranty