IP67 Protected Outdoor Computers Built for HMI Applications
All-Weather IP67 waterproof outdoor computers are a perfect fanless computer solution for wet and demanding outdoor environments.
These rugged waterproof computers provide IP67/NEMA 6 protection for use in damp and dirty weather conditions. Shock and vibration resistance, advanced thermal management, and industrial-grade components ensure continuous functionality in rough terrain and mobile applications. A variety of high bright sunlight readable screen sizes are available with brightness levels ranging from 1000 nits to 1600 nits.
VarTech’s All-Weather IP67 outdoor computers are constructed of black powder-coat aircraft-grade aluminum, and our industrial-grade LCD displays with scratch-resistant screens.
Looking for an All-Weather outdoor LCD monitor without a computer? Click here for information on All-Weather monitors.
Contact a VarTech Industrial Display Specialist
Your IP67 Outdoor Computer Solution is Our Standard!
Harsh All-Weather outdoor computer solutions and more.
Vartech’s All-Weather outdoor computers are built with industrial-grade components and designed to meet harsh military-grade specifications.
The All-Weather gasket-sealed enclosure is milled from billet 6061 aircraft aluminum. Our All-Weather computers are a perfect solution for outdoor environments throughout the marine, military, and avionics applications. These rugged computers also provide IP67/NEMA 6 protection for industries such as food and beverage and automation control where dust, moisture, shock and vibration, and high bright light conditions are present.
Standard available features and options:
- Industrial-grade motherboards or removable computer platforms with powerful Intel quad-core or i7 processors
- Waterproof IP67 protected enclosures
- Shock and vibration-resistant components
- Advanced thermal management
- Harsh duty DC power supply
- High bright sunlight-readable screens
- Optical bonding (VBOND) of the top cover glass or touchscreen directly to the face of the LCD screen
- 4:3 aspect ratio sizes: 8.4″, 10.4″, 12.1″, 15″
- 5:4 aspect ratio sizes: 17″, 19″
- 16:9 aspect ratio sizes: 11.6″, 15.6″, 21.5″
- Mounting options: 100 mm VESA/RAM/panel, console, or console extreme
- Sealed IP67 push/pull locking style connectors (bottom or rear exit locations)
- Environmental Functional Upgrade Packages for task or environment-specific HMI applications
Examples of All-Weather Outdoor Computers: