VarTech Systems’ core capability statement is to be flexible and agile to meet the needs of our customers and fulfill the requirements of each project to the fullest.
Our motto is: “Large company capabilities with small company flexibility.”
We strive to maintain a work environment with agile, responsive, proactive, and comprehensive infrastructure, with the financial stability and internal capabilities associated with large companies. This guarantees us an agile team that allows for fluidity and speed in communication and facilitates projects from conception to delivery, including our after-sales support.
We have operated this way for over 30 years, always remaining a debt-free company. In addition, we are one of the few companies in our industry that has in-house prototype design and production, with a metalworking shop (Steel and Aluminum) at our Research and Manufacturing Facility in Clemmons, North Carolina, which is logistically supported by VarTech Systems’ Headquarters in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
Among the benefits of having our own domestic manufacturing and research facility is that we are able to offer specific design modifications at no additional cost. Additionally, in our 45,000-square-foot production space, we have ISO 6 Class 1000 and ISO 7 Class 10000 cleanrooms, enabling us to produce orders ranging from 1 unit to 1000 units.
Working with VarTech Systems means working with a company that is ISO 9001-2015 certified, ITAR registered, follows the Canadian Safety Association conditions to test all the units designed for hazardous environments, and is RoHS Compliance Statement compliant.
By administering strict quality standards, we commit to absolute excellence when our customers purchase a product or service, guaranteeing to maintain exemplary customer service that is second to none for the lifetime of our products.
Our Core Competencies:
- Industrial applications: Panel, rack, VESA, and console mount flat panel monitors, computers, and touchscreen HMIs for both mobile & fixed location user controls and CCTV camera systems (analog/digital).
- COTS displays and computers: Field-proven commercial off-the-shelf designs for mission-critical military applications.
- Military operations: Resistant to shock, vibration, extreme temperature, humidity, and direct sunlight.
- Marine operations: Navigation system controls and surveillance monitors with waterproof salt water-resistant housings and sunlight-readable displays.
- Avionics: Sunlight readable, NVG compatible (NVIS MIL-STD 3009) airborne displays and computers with analog and digital inputs.
- Custom flat panel LCD and computer solutions: Ability to modify equipment to highly specialized mechanical, electrical (461 EMI), and environmental requirements.
- Retrofit solutions: Mechanical and electrical drop-in replacement designs which support user experience and installation processes.
- Repair services: IC level repairs to the total refurbishment of industrial and military grade CRT monitors and LCD flat panel displays, including OEM designs. RMA evaluations are free-of-charge.