VarTech Systems Inc. – Capability Statement
Industrial Applications: Panel, Rack, VESA and Console mount flat panel Monitors/PCs/Touch Screen HMI’s for both mobile & fixed location user controls and CCTV camera systems (Analog/Digital)
COTS Displays and Computers: Field-proven commercial off-the-shelf designs for use in:
Military operations: Resistant to shock, vibration, extreme temperature, humidity & direct sunlight.
Marine operations: Navigation system controls & surveillance monitors with waterproof salt water resistant housings and sunlight readable displays.
Avionics: Sunlight readable, NVG Compatible (NVIS MIL STD 3009) airborne displays/computers with analog and digital inputs.
Custom Flat Panel LCD/Computer Solutions: Ability to modify equipment to highly specialized mechanical, electrical (461 EMI) and environmental requirements
Retrofit Solutions: Mechanical and electrical drop in replacement designs considering both user experience and installation process
Repair Services: IC level repairs to total refurbishment of industrial/military grade CRT monitors and LCD flat panel displays inclusive of OEM designs (No Charge Evaluation)
Capability with Flexibility
Big business capabilities with small business flexibility
Our corporate climate combines the attributes of a nimble, responsive and full rounded infrastructure with financial stability and in-house capabilities associated with larger corporations. This yields an agile team that allows ease of communication as well as facilitation of projects from conception to after sale support.
- Over 30 Years In Business
- Debt Free Small Business
- In House Prototype Design & Production
- Minor Design Modifications with no NRE fees
- 45,000 square feet of US Based Production Facilities located in Clemmons, NC
- Class 1,000 & 10,000 Clean Rooms
- ISO 9001 Certified International Shipping Supported
- ITAR Registered
- Production Runs of Qty 1 to Qty 1000
Past Performance History
Valero Refining/Prime Contractor: VarTech Systems Inc. – Class I Division 2 Certified VTPC900PSHB 19” Fully Sealed Monitor – Projective Capacitive Touch – Sunlight Readable Screen – Remote monitor for compressors in refining area – connected to main system in Control Room via KVM. Allows workers at refining area to review information displayed in control room.
Howard Energy Partners/ Prime Contractor: Dearman Systems – VTPC500VS 15.0” C1D2 Fully Sealed HMI Panel PC – Used in Bulk Plant Loading Rack at Refinery. Truck Operators enter in load authorization information and monitor loading of tankers.
NASA Kennedy Space Center/ Prime Contractor: VarTech Systems Inc. – VTPC2400PS 24” C1D2 Panel Mount Panel PC used in HMI application at launch site.
ANR/TransCanada Pipeline/ Prime Contractor: VarTech Systems Inc. – VTPC500PS 15” C1D2 Panel Mount Control Room Panel PC. Used to monitor Natural Gas Compressor Engines for moving natural gas through the pipeline. Engines produce 1000 to 8000 horse power.
Lockheed Martin-Vitrociset/Contractor: Joint Strike Force F-35 Ground Support Equipment, Power Cart & Air Conditioning Cart for supplying electricity and air conditioning in a wide range of climatic conditions, Operator Interface Display Panel
Sikorsky/Direct Contract, Buyer/Lancaster – Missile & Fire Division: General Lab and Aircraft Cabin Testing Equipment, Rugged Panel Mount Monitor with Avionics Bonding for altitudes exceeding 10,000 feet, MIL-STD 3009 & MIL-STD 461E Compliance
US Navy/Prime Contractor: DRS Power & Control/Power Conversion Module for DDG F1 Class Flight III Air & Missile Defense Radar/ Ruggedized Panel PCs
USAF/Direct Contract/ Upgrade of Avionics Test Benches for F-15/Rack mount Touch screen Displays
US Army/ Prime Contractor: Smiths Detection /M8E1 Chemical Biological Protection Shelter CBPS-M8E1/HMI Touch Screens
US Marine Corps/Prime Contractor: Mercom/AFATDS C2 System – Upgrade of Mobile Tactical Shelter AN/TSQ-272 UFD/Function Button Touch Screen Control Displays
US Navy/Prime Contractor: L-3 Communications/Machinery Control Systems for T-AOE 6 class fast combat support ships/ Control Displays
- 334111: Electronic Computer Manufacturing
- 334118: Computer Terminal and Other Computer Peripheral Equipment Manufacturing
- 334419: Other Electronic Component Manufacturing
- 334519: Other Measuring and Controlling Device Manufacturing
- 334512: Automatic Environmental Control Manufacturing for Residential, Commercial, and Appliance Use
- 334513: Instruments and Related Products Manufacturing for Measuring, Displaying, and Controlling Industrial Process Variables
- 443120: Computer and Software Stores
- 541512: CAD Systems Integration Design Services
- 335999: All Other Miscellaneous Electrical Equipment and Component Manufacturing
- Fed ID: 84-1104385
- DUNS: 840912190
- CAGE: 0ZE75
- ISO 9001 Certification
- ITAR Registration: M26167