Fully Sealed Monitors for Harsh Industrial HMI Applications
Fully sealed monitors used for HMI functionality and visualization in washdown environments.
These fully sealed monitors are ruggedly built and constructed from 316 stainless steel (NEMA 4X/IP66) or black powder-coat aluminum (NEMA 4/IP65). This gasket-sealed ToughStation series is ideally suited for washdown or clean-in-place environments with strict sanitation regulations requiring regular cleaning of equipment with water or corrosive cleaning agents.
The fanless design allows for use in a variety of applications where a fully sealed monitor is needed as part of a rugged HMI solution. Industries and applications where VarTech’s ToughStations are currently being used include smart factories (IIOT), medical and pharmaceutical cleanroom applications, food and beverage processing, mining & tunnel operations, oil & natural gas drilling platforms, and outdoor information kiosk.
Looking for a ToughStation fully sealed touchscreen pc? Click here for information on ToughStation computers.
Contact a VarTech Industrial Display Specialist
VarTech has over 30 Years of Sealed LCD Display Manufacturing Experience.
Standard available features and options:
- 316 stainless steel or black powder-coat aluminum sealed enclosures
- NEMA 4X (IP66) or NEMA 4 (IP65) protection
- 4:3 aspect ratio sizes: 10.4″, 12.1″, 15″ | 5:4 aspect ratio sizes: 17″, 19″ | 16:9 aspect ratio sizes: 12.1″, 21.5″, 24″, 32″, 43″
- Mounting styles: VESA, panel, console, and mounting tabs
- Protective front window
- Wide operational temperatures
- Standard and high bright sunlight readable screens
- Industrial grade keyboards
- Touchscreens: resistive, projective capacitive (PCAP), or ArmorTouch glass-on-film resistive
- AC and DC power supply
- Revision controlled components
- Fanless design, with or without anodized aluminum heat sink
- IP68 rated general purpose sealed connectors (bottom or rear exit location)
- Hazardous area class I division 2 certified models
- Purge protected Division 1 models
- Environmental/Functional Upgrade Packages for task and industry specific sealed computing applications
Also Available as CID2 Hazardous Area Monitor and Computer
Fully sealed Class I Division 2 hazardous area monitors and computers are housed in industrial-grade stainless steel enclosures and equipped with sealed-gland I/O connectors.
Examples of ToughStation sealed monitors: