Fully Sealed Hazardous Area CID2 Monitors and Computers
VarTech’s Class I Division 2 fully sealed hazardous area monitors and computers are housed in gasket-sealed stainless steel enclosures.
Our ToughStation Series of fully sealed hazardous area certified monitors and computers are constructed of corrosion-resistant 316 stainless steel. The gasket-sealed NEMA 4X (IP66) stainless steel enclosure provides protection against dirt and moisture. These units are non-incendive, and ignition resistant against flammable gas, vapors, or dust under normal working conditions. Fanless, low power consumption and industrial-grade design for reliable Hazloc HMI view-ability and operations throughout a variety of harsh environments.
This VarTech product has been tested, examined, by a third party independent testing laboratory and found to comply with the applicable requirements of UL60950-1/CSA C22.2 No. 6095-1, Second Edition, Rev. March 27, 2007: Information Technology Equipment – Safety – Part 1: General Requirements ANSI/ISA 12.12.01-2013, 3 June 2013: Nonincendive Electrical Equipment for Use in Class I and II, Division 2 and Class III, Division 1 and 2 Hazardous (Classified) Locations CSA C22.2 No. 213-M1987, First Edition, Reaffirmed 1999: Nonincendive Electrical Equipment for Use in Class I, Division 2 Hazardous Locations.
Contact a VarTech Industrial Display Specialist
VarTech has over 30 Years of Fully Sealed LCD Display Manufacturing Experience.
Standard available features and options:
- Class I Division 2 certified against gas and vapor in abnormal conditions
- Fully sealed NEMA 4X (IP66) protection
- Corrosion resistant 316 stainless steel enclosures
- Shock mounted motherboard (PC version)
- Sealed captive I/O cables
- Non-incendive – incapable of cause a spark or ignition under normal conditions
- VESA mounting pattern 100 mm x 100 mm
- Sizes: 10.4″, 15″, 17″, 19″, 21.5″ wide, 24″ wide
- Standalone rugged monitor or industrial-grade computer
- Resistive or projective capacitive (PCAP) touchscreens
- Available with high bright sunlight readable screens (select sizes only)
- Operating temperature: -20° to 60° C
- Power input: 110/220 VDC or 12/24 VAC internal power supply