Fully Sealed Computers for Harsh Industrial HMI Applications
Fully sealed computers used for HMI functionality and visualization in washdown environments.
These fully sealed computers are ruggedly built and constructed from 316 stainless steel (NEMA 4X/IP66) or black powder-coat aluminum (NEMA 4/IP65). The gasket-sealed enclosures are ideally suited for washdown or clean-in-place environments with strict sanitation regulations requiring cleaning of equipment with water or corrosive cleaning agents.
The fully sealed, fanless enclosure design is well suited for a variety of outdoor applications where an industrial-grade all-in-one computer solution is needed. Such applications include smart factories (IIOT), medical and pharmaceutical cleanroom applications, food and beverage processing, mining & tunnel operations, oil & natural gas drilling platforms, and outdoor information kiosk.
Looking for a ToughStation fully sealed LCD monitor without a computer? Click here for information on ToughStation monitors.
Contact a VarTech Industrial Display Specialist
VarTech has over 30 Years of Fully Sealed Computer Manufacturing Experience.
Standard available features and options:
- Operating system: Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 10 Professional 32 or 64-bit (standard)
- Processors: the latest Intel core processor options
- Wide operational temperatures
- 316 stainless steel or black powder-coat aluminum sealed enclosures
- Fanless design, with or without anodized aluminum heat sink
- NEMA 4X (IP66) or NEMA 4 (IP65) protection
- 4:3 aspect ratio sizes: 10.4″, 12.1″, 15″ | 5:4 aspect ratio sizes: 17″, 19″ | 16:9 aspect ratio sizes: 12.1″, 21.5″, 24″, 32″, 43″
- Touchscreens: resistive, projective capacitive (PCAP), or ArmorTouch glass-on-film resistive
- Protective front window
- Mounting styles: VESA, panel, console, and mounting tabs
- Standard and high bright sunlight readable screens
- Industrial grade keyboards
- AC and DC power supply
- Revision controlled components
- IP68 rated general purpose sealed connectors (bottom or rear exit location)
- Hazardous area class I division 2 certified models
- Purge protected Division 1 models
Also Available as CID2 Hazardous Area Monitor and Computer
Fully sealed Class I Division 2 hazardous area monitors and computers are housed in industrial-grade stainless steel enclosures and equipped with sealed-gland I/O connectors.
Examples of ToughStation sealed computers: