Powerful, Rugged Small Form Factor Computers
Powered with the latest technology of Intel Processors, these small form factor PCs are the standard core computers within almost all of VarTech’s industrial workstations.
They are also available as stand alone computers, and have the ability to add increased power, reliability & efficiency to any application.
VarTech’s second generation PowerCube2 is engineered with a heavy-duty, low profile design, and equipped with the latest industrial computer components to ensure reliable, high performance, embedded computing throughout a variety of demanding work locations and applications. The VTPC2 has quickly become a popular core computer system throughout many harsh environments and industries which include military, public safety, utility, transportation, mining, telecommunications, and scientific research markets.
Standard Core Features
500 GB Fast Access SATA drive with Free Fall Sensor for Shock Protection
Intel Celeron J1900 2.0 GHz quad core Processor
4GB DDRL3-1333 SO-DIMM (8GB max.)
1 x PS/2 Keyboard
1 x PS/2 Mouse
2 x RS-232/422/485
3 x USB 2.0
1 x USB 3.0
2 x Ethernet
HD Audio MIC-in & Line-out
Front I/O Ports
2 x USB 2.0
Optional Processor Configurations – Intel Core i3, i5 or i7
RAM DDR3-1066/1333 max up to 16GB
SATA-600 with RAID 0/1/5/10 Supported
1 x VGA
1 x HDMI
1 x DVI-D
Optional PCI Express x16 expansion.
1 x PS/2 keyboard & mouse (only available by customer request)
3 x RS-232; +5V/+12V Powered
2 x 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports with PXE Boot Rom. One port has jumbo packet support
MIC-in/ Line-in/ Line-out or Speaker Out
4 x USB on back
TPM 1.2 (Trusted Platform Module)
Standard Operating System
Microsoft Windows 10 – 32 bit
9-36VDC (Optional 120V AC Power Supply)
~ 40W max
Optional Dual PCI or Single PCIe x 16
Operational: -10° to 60°C (14° to 140°F)
Storage: -40°C to 65°C (-40°F to 149°F)
Operational: 10 ~ 90% (relative; non condensing)
System power management
AC power failure recovery
VESA Mount Pattern (100mm) for flexible
Shock Mount Bracket
10.65″ x 8.5″ x 3.06″
10.65″ x 8.5″ x 3.13″ w/ Rigid Mount
10.65″ x 8.5″ x 5.23″ w/ Dual PCI Expansion
2 year standard, Optional 3 year
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weight
w/o Mounting Bracket:
20″ x 17″ x 10″ (w x l x h) – 12lbs.
w/ Shock Mount Bracket:
20″ x 17″ x 10″ (w x l x h) – 14 lbs.
w/ Rigid Mount Bracket:
20″ x 17″ x 10″ (w x l x h) – 12 lbs.
Available Computer Options
- 8GB System Memory (up to 16GB depending on processor)
- Intel Core i3, i5 or i7 Processors also available. Please see technical data above for additional accompanying configurations associated processor upgrade.
- Solid state SATA hard drive
- DVD/CD RW
- Dual Hard Drives (up to 4TB supported)
- 2 x PCI or 1 x PCI Express x16
- Windows 7 – 64 bit, Windows Embedded Standard, Windows 8, Windows XP Professional (depending on motherboard)
- Wireless Antenna
- Side Mount Dual PCI or Single PCIe x 16
- 90-264V AC Universal Power with AC power failure recovery (Optional 120VDC, 24VDC, or 9 to 36 VDC Power available)
- Mounting: Shock mount, Rigid mount, Mobile mount