Rugged Computers Built for Harsh Industrial Environments
VarTech’s all-in-one rugged computers are built for dependable operation in harsh work environments throughout various industrial applications. Mounting styles include panel mount, rack mount, console mount, and chassis mount. Using VarTech’s hardened displays, these industrial-grade computers are built on the DiamondVue 4 mechanical footprint, and ideally suited for factory floor automation control, human-machine interface, and industrial internet-of-things applications. These all-in-one computers offer the latest in Intel processor technology, and are available in screen sizes ranging from 6.5” to 43”.
Many of our DiamondVue all-in-one rugged computers are environmentally sealed at the front bezel, providing NEMA and ingress protection against dust and moisture.
Various touch screen technologies are available including resistive, projective capacitive (PCAP), or ArmorTouch Glass-on-Film resistive touchscreens. Aluminum or stainless steel bezels, AC or DC power supply, and various Intel processors are standard options with VarTech’s rugged computers.
Looking for a DiamondVue rugged LCD monitor without a computer? Click here for information on DiamondVue monitors.
Contact a VarTech Industrial Display Specialist
Manufacturing Rugged All-In-One Computer Solutions for over 30 Years
Standard available features and options:
- Operating System: Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 10 Professional 32 or 64-bit (standard)
- Processors: the latest Intel core processor options
- Mounting configurations: panel with studs, panel with clips, console or console extreme, rack, chassis, and VESA or standard RAM
- Screen sizes: 4:3 aspect ratio – 6.5”, 8.4”, 10.4”, 12.1”, 15.0”, 20.1” | 5:4 aspect ratio – 17.0”, 19.0” | 16:9 aspect ratio (FHD) – 11.6”, 15.6”, 17.3”, 18.5”, 21.5”, 24.0”, 32.0”, 43.0”
- Front bezel construction: 316 stainless steel or black powder-coat aluminum
- Ratings/standards: NEMA 4/4X IP65/66 protection (not available on all mechanical designs)
- Touchscreens: resistive, projective capacitive (PCAP), or ArmorTouch glass-on-film resistive
- Optical bonding (VBOND): Chemical bonding of a front cover glass, or touchscreen to the front surface of the TFT LCD to reduce heat and light reflection
- Solid-state designs: fanless, solid-state drives (computers)
- Power: 12 VDC, 9-36 VDC or 90-264 VAC internal power supply
- Available environment resistances: shock and vibration protection, EMI/EMC shielding, wide operation temperatures, sunlight readable screens
- Hazardous area models: Class I Division 2 certified (panel mount only)
- Environmental and Functional Upgrade Packages
- For a complete list of features and options, visit: DV4 technical specifications page
Also Available as CID2 Hazardous Area Monitor and Computer
Rugged panel mount monitors and computers certified for use in hazardous area Class I Division 2 HMI applications.
Examples of DiamondVue rugged computers: