DiamondVue CID2 Hazardous Area Monitors and Computers
Panel mount monitors and computers certified for use in CID2 hazardous areas.
VarTech’s CID2 hazardous area certified monitors and computers are built with stainless steel panel mount bezels which offer NEMA 4X (IP66) protection from dirt and moisture. These units are incapable of causing ignition (non-incendive) from flammable gas, vapors, or dust under normal working conditions in hazardous area environments deemed Class 1 Division 2.
This Vartech product has been tested, examined, by a third party independent testing laboratory and found to comply with the applicable requirements of UL60950-1/CSA C22.2 No. 6095-1, Second Edition, Rev. March 27, 2007: Information Technology Equipment – Safety – Part 1: General Requirements ANSI/ISA 12.12.01-2013, 3 June 2013: Nonincendive Electrical Equipment for Use in Class I and II, Division 2 and Class III, Division 1 and 2 Hazardous (Classified) Locations CSA C22.2 No. 213-M1987, First Edition, Reaffirmed 1999: Nonincendive Electrical Equipment for Use in Class I, Division 2 Hazardous Locations.
Contact a VarTech Industrial Display Specialist
VarTech has over 30 Years of Sealed LCD Display Manufacturing Experience.
Standard available features and options:
- Class I Division 2 certified against gas and vapor in abnormal conditions
- Modular design for easy integration into an existing systems’ sealed enclosure
- Corrosion-resistant 316 stainless steel bezel
- Rugged black powder-coat rear aluminum enclosure
- NEMA 4X (IP66) protection at the front bezel
- Sizes: 10.4″, 15″, 17″, 19″, 21.5″ wide, 24″ wide
- Standalone rugged monitor or industrial-grade computer
- Resistive or projective capacitive (PCAP) touchscreens
- Available with high bright sunlight-readable screens (select sizes only)
- Operating temperature: -20° to 60° C
- Power input: 110/220 VDC or 12/24 VAC internal power supply