IP67 Protected Outdoor Monitors Built for HMI Applications
IP67 waterproof outdoor monitors built for use in outdoor applications.
VarTech’s All-Weather series of IP67 LCD outdoor monitors are constructed of 2-part gasket-sealed aluminum enclosures with scratch resistant high bright sunlight readable screens. Shock and vibration resistance, advanced thermal management, and Industrial grade components ensure continuous functionality and visualizations in rough terrain and harsh outdoor environments. A variety of high bright screen sizes are available with brightness levels ranging from 1000 nits to 1600 nits.
Looking for an All-Weather outdoor touchscreen pc? Click here for information on All-Weather computers.
Contact a VarTech Industrial Display Specialist
Your IP67 Outdoor Monitor Solution is Our Standard!
Harsh All-Weather outdoor monitor solutions and more.
Vartech’s All-Weather outdoor monitors are built with industrial-grade components and designed to meet harsh military-grade specifications.
The All-Weather gasket-sealed enclosure is milled from billet 6061 aircraft aluminum. Our All-Weather displays are a perfect solution for outdoor environments throughout the marine, military, and avionics applications. These rugged monitors also provide IP67/NEMA 6 protection for industries such as food and beverage and automation control where dust, moisture, shock & vibration, and high bright light conditions are present.
Standard available features and options:
- Gasket-sealed enclosures with waterproof IP67 protection
- Shock and vibration resistant components
- High bright sunlight-readable screens: 1000 nits to 1600 nits (depending on Screen Size)
- 4:3 aspect ratio sizes: 8.4″, 10.4″, 12.1″, 15″
- 5:4 aspect ratio sizes: 17″, 19″
- 16:9 aspect ratio sizes: 11.6″, 15.6″, 21.5″
- Mounting options: 100 mm VESA/RAM/panel, console, or console extreme
- Advanced thermal management
- Harsh duty DC power supply
- Sealed IP67 push/pull locking style connectors (bottom or rear exit locations)
- Optical bonding (VBOND) of the top cover glass or touchscreen directly to the face of the LCD screen
- Environmental Functional Upgrade Packages for task or environment-specific HMI applications
Examples of All-Weather outdoor monitors: